View Full Version : What do you call the new cameras

01-04-2010, 07:51 PM
There has been some controversy on what to call the new cameras that use the electronic viewfinders instead of the SLR set up. Some are still calling them DSLRs but many disagree with this. So to day in the Panorama group someone posted the new acronym. It just the logical first letter of what these cameras are : Electronic Viewfinder Interchangeable Lens = EVIL

01-04-2010, 09:23 PM
Too funny :D

01-05-2010, 06:57 AM
LOL! I've seen the term "DIL" camera also been used. But I like EVIL better... :D

Anyways, I'm sticking to that old fashioned mirror...