This is a discussion on Reproduction within the Critiques forums, part of the Photography & Fine art photography category; ...
Nikon D7000, 17-50mm f/2.8, 55mm f/2.8 micro ai-s + af, 70-300mm f/4-5.6
My Facebook Page (Leave a "like" if you enjoy my photos)
The faces remind me of the movie Aliens. Fab and scary!
In terms of critiques...
I'd say the watermark is a distraction and it's calling much to much attention to itself...it's stealing a good part of the impact of these images.
I'd also say be aware of brighter areas around the main subject that may distract the viewer and try to tame them in camera or in PP when possible - it's not always possible.
Hope that may help.
- Please connect with me further
Photo tours of Montreal - Private photography courses
- Join the new Photography.ca Facebook page
- Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markokulik
- Follow me on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/111159185852360398018/posts
- Check out the photography podcast
- I try to post in many threads each day; PM me if I've missed yours and you want me to take a look.