Joseph Paduano - Fine Art Photography
Infra red photographs
Joe’s e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
Joseph Paduano – is a professional instructor, author, and photographer. Working in b&w and color infrared film, Joseph favors old homes, beach scenes, landscapes, and nudes as subjects. The interplay of sunlight and shadow is characteristic of his work, evoking a soft dreamlike feeling; his subject matter and use of warm tone photographic paper creates the impression of an earlier time, when the art form was in its infancy.
Joseph was staff photographer for Brookdale Community College in New Jersey for five years, and currently is a photography instructor for the Monmouth County Park System, as well as the Marlboro Recreation Commission. He also teaches workshops on infrared photography for the New England School of Photographic Arts in Connecticut, the Abington Art Center in Pennsylvania, and for The Country Photography Workshops of New Jersey.
Joseph Paduano’s Publications include:
- The Art of Infrared Photography (1984-1989) published by Morgan and Morgan, NY
- (1989-1996) published by Amherst Media, NY
- Infrared Nude Photography (1991) published by Amherst Media, NY
- Wide-Angle Lens Photography (1996) published by Amherst Media, NY
- Under A Gull’s Wing (1996) published by Down The Shore Publishing, NJ
- Shore Stories (1998) published by Down The Shore Publishing, NJ
Copyright © Joseph Paduano. All images are protected by international copyright laws.