One from last week
I like the hair Do
Thanks for looking
Printable View
One from last week
I like the hair Do
Thanks for looking
Nice image! I only get to see them in the water swimming.
Gotta love that hairdo, for sure ... nice sharp image, great saturation.
I'm usually not a fan of the subject being in the centre but for this image I think the composition works really well because of the logs.
What a dodo, well, merganser. Good shot. I dont think Ive ever seen one of these before.
Nice.... I probably don't go "hunting" as much as I could but all I ever see around here are mallards so it's cool to see other ducks about. Thanks for sharing.
Nice capture with some very fine feather detail Fred. The comp.works very well here, as Mike Bons said.
Thank you for all the nice comments