I've been hanging on to this one for a while because I wasn't sure about it, but I've decided I like it.
Could anyone find this offensive?
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3453/...53b58a1647.jpg
Printable View
I've been hanging on to this one for a while because I wasn't sure about it, but I've decided I like it.
Could anyone find this offensive?
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3453/...53b58a1647.jpg
No. Why should be offensive? My God, is just a child.
In Europe, you'll see naked kids on the beach, is like natural. They don't know (up to some age :) ) about man and women, they think mummy and daddy.
Anyway, is so fine.
To me looks like a Greek statue :)
Not offensive to me at all, but I too was born without clothes.:D
I like this shot - I think it's the stance/pose and the hair. I rarely like backside shots and not always crazy about tilting, but both work here for me. Well done!
As they have stated, its not offensive and a good shot. Definitely something to smile about.
Put a set of wings on that child and get a little bow and arrow and voila...you have yourself a cherub!
Cute picture :p And pose. Definitely a cherub!
That's quite a cute picture and I don't see it offensive (but I am european...-hmmm ;) - on which beach in the world babies are not allowed to be so "free"?).
Only my fingers are twitching to move the photo straight(?) - why do you choose this angle?