I think it's an improvement.
As you've already understood ... selecting the single af point and hitting that eye would have been a better option in the first place, but this certainly lifts the photo a bit into the right direction I fell.
Printable View
I think it's an improvement.
As you've already understood ... selecting the single af point and hitting that eye would have been a better option in the first place, but this certainly lifts the photo a bit into the right direction I fell.
oh MA, I'm not narrow minded, really, I mess in Lightroom a ton. : ) What I'm inadequately saying is that I feel people should learn to master their camera first and their processng software second. If they produced better images from the first, they would have less need for the second. I'd rather have someone walk away with information on how to make a better picture than concentrate on ways to mask their mistakes in software.
sorry to derail your thread Ihosphotography.
Oh I totally agree with that WD. Every word. :thumbup:
And I just said "a bit narrow minded on this point (in my opinion)" ... not narrow minded in general :)
And my opinion has never been accepted as Gospel .... hence why I make it clear it is only my opinion ;)
Thankyou Mad aussie for the sharpening tips on your Astro Visual Photography BLOG it was a great help as I had no clue how to do this.
Grate blogg by the way!
Do you think this image is ready to be put up for sale? if I put a nice border around it
WD in future I will make sure i get the focusing right and the AF to reduce the nead for PP editing....I do understand what you are saying. Thankyou for your comments.
Thank YOU for mentioning my blog helped you! It's so nice to hear feedback like that!
Yes, WD's advice is spot on. Prevention is always better than cure ;)
Ready for sale? That's a tough one to answer! This is a nice shot and probably is indeed saleable at the right price, in the right size, to the right person, in the format etc etc.
For instance, for web or as a smaller shot in a magazine or something I'm sure it's very well suited. To be blown up to poster size for top dollar, I don't personally think so, but then someone might love it, pay the money and prove me totally wrong. That's photography for you ... so subjective it's literally impossible to take a photo that everyone loves it seems, or at least near impossible.
I like this version better lhosphotography. :thumbup:
Despite all the problems mentioned, It's still an awesome shot :thumbup: And I never got to the second one which is even awsomer...I've applied for a patent on that word :)