Hi members,
Just in case anyone was wondering, I'm away for another week shooting in the Rockies. :)
I'll have plenty of pics to post upon my return.
Thx! Marko
Printable View
Hi members,
Just in case anyone was wondering, I'm away for another week shooting in the Rockies. :)
I'll have plenty of pics to post upon my return.
Thx! Marko
Just in case anyone was looking for me, I'm back :)
Had a FAB time and hope to process some images soon.
Thx! Marko
Welcome back!!!
FYI, the site went down last Wednesday evening for about five hours. Was this just normal maintanence, because if it was, it was at an odd time? Usually sites do it in the middle of the night. The site was down from about 4pm to 9pm central time.
I appreciate the note AT - I was in a dead cell /dead wifi zone where I could not take care of it for about 5 hours...It doesn't happen often (I hope)
Thx! Marko
Looking forward to your shots Marko!
Welcome back!!!