-
That time of year
Sunridge Mall could not afford a photographer ... or so it seems. They have Santa there, but offer the public to take pictures themselves of Santa with kids. Kinda neat idea, really, just wished I had had more time ... but there was a line up behind me. So a quick in-out and there you go. My little grand daughter shows her teeth, ans Santa shows his ...
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7161/6...411c61dc_b.jpg
-
Great detail in his beard, very nice shot. Her smile is priceless.
Down here, you can get them to take the picture (for some outragous fee) or take it yourself for free. I don't feel bad if I take an extra 15-30 secs to get a good shot, because half of the parents are spending way too much time torturing their kids. The kid is screaming their head off, not wanting to be there, so the parents take for ever trying to get the kid to smile. I have three years of my youngest daughter crying in Santa's lap. I was, "just take it".
-
our local mall santa photo kiosk forbids photography by family members.....which blows, because I know I can get better shots than the braindead gum chewer can!
-
-
Pretty precious shot! A baby not screaming on Santa's lap is awesome to see!
-
Well thanks all. Funny, i tried a little experiment with my new printer. Printed this one out on Moab lasal high gloss, and then on Staples high gloss. Moab paper is 23 cents per sheet, Staples is 13cents. Took both prints to our photo club, and most people preferred the cheaper paper. Go figure!
-
Apart from all those comments ... it's excellent exposure too!