Only in Hawaii would you find signs like this ... note the one on the left hand corner as well ...
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8237/8...2490ccd3_o.jpg
Printable View
Only in Hawaii would you find signs like this ... note the one on the left hand corner as well ...
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8237/8...2490ccd3_o.jpg
:laughing:cute matt! Fortunately our crime rate is low here so we don't need the stickers...:laughing:
here's a sign from Cozumel Mexico:
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8374/8...de39b3cd_c.jpg
rancho estrella by bambe1964, on Flickr
here are a 'few' signs on a beach in Key West. ;)
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8225/8...02d6a1ce_c.jpg
sign by bambe1964, on Flickr
All those "No" messages certainly don't make me feel "Welcome" :)
lol - I'm surprised there's no contract to sign or button to click saying you accept all the rules before entering the beach.
Saw this today and thought I would join in.
Attachment 16847
nice sign and comp brad
Cool interpretation of signs, MBrager :thumbup:
I've been trying to find an interesting sign all month. Haven't had much luck. The best I came up with was this one at my sister's cottage.