Finally we have 2 sunny days in a row up here!!:cool: Its been a few weeks since the last time I could say that.:sad: I used the opportunity to get out and snap a few miscellaneous pics aroud town. :)
Hope you enjoy.
Printable View
Finally we have 2 sunny days in a row up here!!:cool: Its been a few weeks since the last time I could say that.:sad: I used the opportunity to get out and snap a few miscellaneous pics aroud town. :)
Hope you enjoy.
I like that 3rd shot. Almost did my head in trying to figure out exactly how those icicles were hanging! :)
Hey thanks MA. Those icicles were certainly a bit odd.....but neat.
Those icicles are really neat...like little ornaments. I don't think I've ever seen them like that before! Very cool capture...no pun intended.
Very nice captures... those icicles are just like Bambi's... I really like the snow crystals in that shot too.
Love the mini-chandeliers in pic #3 and really likin' #4.