D700 :shrug:
Printable View
D700 :shrug:
I like this Jimmy! I would love it if you cropped out the bottom fuzzy ice bits. :)
Agree about the white fuzzy ice bits at the bottom. As I was scrolling your image I was thinking 'oh this is nice, like the post treatment, it suits the subject, oh damn, what's this white stuff doing here?'.
Hey Bambi and Wicked. Thanks for your constructive comments. I appreciate then very much. My photography emulates life, not always clear and in perfect focus! I like some mystery in my works. If others have an opinion or critique on my pic "caught !" I would appreciate your thoughts. Thanks again - jimmy :)
I like the creativity here JJJ!
I really like this image, I think the image might be better without the white areas at the bottom. The processing gives it a dreamy feel which I like.
Hi Richard and Bambi. Well I guess I have been out voted! Next time I will lop off the fuzzy bits ! :laughing: :sorry: Thanks for all your nice comments guys - jimmy
Nice one, jimmy!
Hey thanks Marko, I missed your comment, sorry - jimmy :)