It is still pretty Brown out here. This one of the roads I take on my way home. The clouds where sooooo cool tonight.
Printable View
It is still pretty Brown out here. This one of the roads I take on my way home. The clouds where sooooo cool tonight.
Loving those clouds! The horizon is in a much better spot than in the photo you put in the critique section. Nice work! Nova Scotia clouds seem to be so grey and flat. At least lately. Sun forecast for the weekend though! :fingerscr
Like the first one a lot.
The first one is very heavy and moody. Be 'way cool' if you could lighten up the land a bit!
That first shot is great, those clouds look awesome.
Lovin' that first shot, expresses the mood of the weather very well.
Thanks everyone. Gale
I quite like these. the perspective really shows the heaviness of the clouds.
Nice work, love the first shot :thumbup: