Results 1 to 10 of 11
Like Tree2Likes

Place-Ville Marie on My Back

This is a discussion on Place-Ville Marie on My Back within the Architecture & Man Made (cities, buildings, roads, objects & abstracts) forums, part of the Show your photo (Color) - Landscape & Nature (flowers, mountains, storms etc.) category; I like this. Nice move to put the building on the right. I also prefer the first one due to ...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #3
    Runmonty's Avatar
    Runmonty is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    4,095
    My Photos
    Please do NOT edit my photos
    Critiques
    Critique my photos anywhere in the forum

    Default

    I like this. Nice move to put the building on the right. I also prefer the first one due to the lower contrast in the sky. Nice reflected sky too
    Last edited by Runmonty; 05-14-2013 at 02:15 AM.
    I welcome all critique and comments on any of my photos

    Links to other places you can also find me :


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36