Results 1 to 3 of 3

Give Way

This is a discussion on Give Way within the Critiques forums, part of the Photography & Fine art photography category; Using the changing season this a picture I took capturing the begin of winter months and cold nights.At first I ...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Paul72 is offline Formerly Aerobiosis
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    47
    My Photos
    Please feel free to edit my photos

    Default Give Way

    Using the changing season this a picture I took capturing the begin of winter months and cold nights.At first I photographed the sign and leaves but it looked empty so I posed as a passer by to fill the frame.
    Attached Images Attached Images  


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36