Meng, I like how the foreground zig zags to the main subject drawing me in. I also have to agree with Marko - the main subject is too far away and some what obscurred/defocused by the mist/fog.
This is a discussion on Another Icehouse within the Architecture & Man Made (cities, buildings, roads, objects & abstracts) forums, part of the Show your photo (Color) - Landscape & Nature (flowers, mountains, storms etc.) category; Meng, I like how the foreground zig zags to the main subject drawing me in. I also have to agree ...
Meng, I like how the foreground zig zags to the main subject drawing me in. I also have to agree with Marko - the main subject is too far away and some what obscurred/defocused by the mist/fog.
" A good photograph is one that communicates a fact, touches the heart and leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. " Irving Penn
" There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs." - Ansel Adams
Bookmarks