Definitely difficult midday light but they show us a snippet of the place quite nicely
This is a discussion on Plantation Homes and Church in Convent, LA within the Architecture & Man Made (cities, buildings, roads, objects & abstracts) forums, part of the Show your photo (Color) - Landscape & Nature (flowers, mountains, storms etc.) category; Definitely difficult midday light but they show us a snippet of the place quite nicely...
Definitely difficult midday light but they show us a snippet of the place quite nicely
Actually it was 8 am in the morning. It was the same time of day I shot my last set at the other old church and general store. The weather and sunlight were nearly identical. There is some thing I did differently. I need to see what the setting were today compared to what the settings were for the church shot from Wednesday. Even the sun was in about the same locating to the church today as it was in my other shot.
Bookmarks