This is a discussion on Beachport Jetty within the Architecture & Man Made (cities, buildings, roads, objects & abstracts) forums, part of the Show your photo (Color) - Landscape & Nature (flowers, mountains, storms etc.) category; I got soaked by an incoming breaking wave when making this shot, so I hope you enjoy the photo. Beachport ...
Looks like I got wet for nothing
Nope, have to commend you on sacrificing comfort for this wonderful shot. Love the line-work in this with that perspective RM, along with the beautiful sky, and amazingly sharp detail.
If you see something beautiful, "Shoot it with a Canon"
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there!
What she said. Seriously, I like the low angle perspective and the colours are wonderful.
I dig the lines and colour here!
- Please connect with me further
Photo tours of Montreal - Private photography courses
- Join the new Photography.ca Facebook page
- Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markokulik
- Follow me on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/111159185852360398018/posts
- Check out the photography podcast
- I try to post in many threads each day; PM me if I've missed yours and you want me to take a look.
Thank you HBG, IggY & Marko
i like the lines looks like you could walk forever.
Thanks for looking belliveau. It is a long jetty @ 774 metres (it used to be something like 1200 metres at one stage before the end of it got washed away)