This is a discussion on laundry within the Architecture & Man Made (cities, buildings, roads, objects & abstracts) forums, part of the Show your photo (Color) - Landscape & Nature (flowers, mountains, storms etc.) category; laundry by bambe1964 , on Flickr...
Nice one. I like the angle and the light.
Interesting comp on this where the laundry looks like it's nice and straight but the horizon is way off... I kinda like it. You are making laundry look interesting... not easy
thanks guys. I know it's a bit odd but it seemed to fit the composition so I went with it.
I like the play here bambi
- Please connect with me further
Photo tours of Montreal - Private photography courses
- Join the new Photography.ca Facebook page
- Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markokulik
- Follow me on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/111159185852360398018/posts
- Check out the photography podcast
- I try to post in many threads each day; PM me if I've missed yours and you want me to take a look.
The angle works VERY well here Bambi, and love the light play. So well composed and executed.
If you see something beautiful, "Shoot it with a Canon"
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there!
Reminds me of my grandmother's house. Not that it looked like that, just the clothesline off the back porch. I like the way the light shines through the clothes.