Results 1 to 9 of 9

Oh to be young and free

This is a discussion on Oh to be young and free within the Critiques forums, part of the Photography & Fine art photography category; I've been hanging on to this one for a while because I wasn't sure about it, but I've decided I ...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    AntZ's Avatar
    AntZ is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,290
    My Photos
    Please feel free to edit my photos
    Critiques
    Critique my photos anywhere in the forum

    Default Oh to be young and free

    I've been hanging on to this one for a while because I wasn't sure about it, but I've decided I like it.
    Could anyone find this offensive?

  2. #2
    Lovin's Avatar
    Lovin is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    North Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    915
    My Photos
    Please ask before editing my photos
    Critiques
    Critique my photos anywhere in the forum

    Default

    No. Why should be offensive? My God, is just a child.
    In Europe, you'll see naked kids on the beach, is like natural. They don't know (up to some age ) about man and women, they think mummy and daddy.
    Anyway, is so fine.

    To me looks like a Greek statue

  3. #3
    Marko's Avatar
    Marko is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Montreal, QC. Canada
    Posts
    14,870
    My Photos
    Please do NOT edit my photos
    Critiques
    Critique my photos anywhere in the forum

    Default

    Not offensive to me at all, but I too was born without clothes.
    I like this shot - I think it's the stance/pose and the hair. I rarely like backside shots and not always crazy about tilting, but both work here for me. Well done!
    - Please connect with me further
    Photo tours of Montreal - Private photography courses
    - Join the new Photography.ca Facebook page
    - Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markokulik
    - Follow me on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/111159185852360398018/posts
    - Check out the photography podcast


    "You have to milk the cow quite a lot, and get plenty of milk to get a little cheese." Henri Cartier-Bresson from The Decisive Moment.

  4. #4
    jjeling's Avatar
    jjeling is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Toledo,OH
    Posts
    1,578
    My Photos
    Please feel free to edit my photos
    Critiques
    Critique my photos anywhere in the forum

    Default

    As they have stated, its not offensive and a good shot. Definitely something to smile about.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/28054853@N08/


    Photography is more than just taking a picture and freezing the action, or leaving the shutter open. It is more than orchestrating the image with the stroke of a brush. Its the realization and explanation that reality is an isolated experience in which only a specific individual can comprehend during any given time period. - Your Truly!

  5. #5
    casil403's Avatar
    casil403 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Calgary Canada
    Posts
    6,612
    My Photos
    Please do NOT edit my photos
    Critiques
    Only critique photos posted in the critique forum

    Default

    Put a set of wings on that child and get a little bow and arrow and voila...you have yourself a cherub!
    "Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives"-anonymous
    My website: www.albertaandbeyond.com

  6. #6
    AntZ's Avatar
    AntZ is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,290
    My Photos
    Please feel free to edit my photos
    Critiques
    Critique my photos anywhere in the forum

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casil403 View Post
    Put a set of wings on that child and get a little bow and arrow and voila...you have yourself a cherub!
    My wife and I were joking the exact same thing just the other night.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36