Results 1 to 5 of 5

Online Photo Printing for Youth Sports

This is a discussion on Online Photo Printing for Youth Sports within the General photography forums, part of the Photography & Fine art photography category; I have a couple of resources that I have not tried yet. Are you looking for a recommended online lab?...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Marko's Avatar
    Marko is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Montreal, QC. Canada
    Posts
    14,870
    My Photos
    Please do NOT edit my photos
    Critiques
    Critique my photos anywhere in the forum

    Default

    I have a couple of resources that I have not tried yet. Are you looking for a recommended online lab?
    - Please connect with me further
    Photo tours of Montreal - Private photography courses
    - Join the new Photography.ca Facebook page
    - Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markokulik
    - Follow me on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/111159185852360398018/posts
    - Check out the photography podcast


    "You have to milk the cow quite a lot, and get plenty of milk to get a little cheese." Henri Cartier-Bresson from The Decisive Moment.

  2. #2
    mindforge is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Visalia, CA
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Yeah. One that can print any quality of picture from quick 4x6 images that are cheap for proofs and what not... and also really high quality. I might just have to resort to using my own printer but for something like the youth sports I would have to print hundreds of images every weekend and I would rather set-up an online printer where a customer could just go online and order their own prints and I take profit off of every printed image.

    Not just an online lab... but a full service provider to select the pictures I took and then order them.

  3. #3
    scorpio_e's Avatar
    scorpio_e is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Easton Pa
    Posts
    524
    My Photos
    Please do NOT edit my photos
    Critiques
    Only critique photos posted in the critique forum

    Default

    Hmmm sounds like you need a website like smugmug.
    You posted the images and set the prices. It is a top
    website for photographers. It is not dirt cheap though.
    www.steelcityphotography.com

    My mistake has been seeking new landscapes. I should have been seeking new light.

  4. #4
    mindforge is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Visalia, CA
    Posts
    330

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36