Quote Originally Posted by Marko View Post
{ F8????? How good is Vistek's quality and how expensive is the shipping? }
Well, I don't have much for a comparison frame of reference, but I was very pleased with the quality on all 7 prints I had done by Vistek. There were 8x12s at $4.99ea and one 8x10 at $3.99, although when I look at their site today it looks like prices might have gone up in the last few weeks because now it's showing $7.99 and $5.99. I picked up mine, but when I uploaded my photos and placed the order, I saw an optional ship price of $20. Now that seemed too high which is why I opted to pick them up in Calgary but I noticed later something I might have done wrong in the order system *may* have set the shipping lab location to Toronto, so I'd say that price could be based on a boo-boo. Sorry I can't provide better info.