Hi members,
Just in case anyone was wondering, I'm away for another week shooting in the Rockies.
I'll have plenty of pics to post upon my return.
Thx! Marko
This is a discussion on Away for the next week within the Off topic forum forums, part of the General category; Hi members, Just in case anyone was wondering, I'm away for another week shooting in the Rockies. I'll have plenty ...
Hi members,
Just in case anyone was wondering, I'm away for another week shooting in the Rockies.
I'll have plenty of pics to post upon my return.
Thx! Marko
- Please connect with me further
Photo tours of Montreal - Private photography courses
- Join the new Photography.ca Facebook page
- Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markokulik
- Follow me on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/111159185852360398018/posts
- Check out the photography podcast
"You have to milk the cow quite a lot, and get plenty of milk to get a little cheese." Henri Cartier-Bresson from The Decisive Moment.
Bookmarks