This is a discussion on Street Life.... within the People photography (portraits, sports etc.) forums, part of the Show your photo (Color) - Landscape & Nature (flowers, mountains, storms etc.) category; ...
Stop...Look and Shoot...
I like this. A poorly marked pedestrian crossing and traffic sitting on it, forcing a mother with 3 young ones to weave her way through the vehicles. I can smell the fumes. Randy the bus driver should be ashamed. Good photo!
I like it too. A good shot that tells a story. Looks like you have de-saturated it as well, which works for me.
Very interesting story telling here, indeed. Love the way the right 'youngen' holds on to mom's pants, in order not to get lost ....
~~ Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder ~~
Very well played emotional shot of some "tough times". Really love the whole shot, as in comp., subject matter, and pp work.
If you see something beautiful, "Shoot it with a Canon"
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there!
I agree well done!
- Please connect with me further
Photo tours of Montreal - Private photography courses
- Join the new Photography.ca Facebook page
- Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markokulik
- Follow me on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/111159185852360398018/posts
- Check out the photography podcast
- I try to post in many threads each day; PM me if I've missed yours and you want me to take a look.
Nice perspective on life. The fact that you caught them walking in the direction of the mayhem and away from who-knows-what, together, hand in hand, gives one a lot to think about. Life is what you make of it. Beautiful!