Results 1 to 10 of 43
Like Tree13Likes

February 2013 - photo assignment - Signs

This is a discussion on February 2013 - photo assignment - Signs within the Photo assignments forums, part of the Photography & Fine art photography category; Originally Posted by Iguanasan I found this one the other day. I thought it was kind of harsh for the ...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Barefoot's Avatar
    Barefoot is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Aiken, SC
    Posts
    2,401
    My Photos
    Please do NOT edit my photos
    Critiques
    Critique my photos anywhere in the forum

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iguanasan View Post
    I found this one the other day. I thought it was kind of harsh for the dearly departed...
    Not really...when you stop to consider the fact that people are just dying to get in there.
    Last edited by Barefoot; 02-10-2013 at 11:29 AM.
    Iguanasan likes this.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are. -Anaïs Nin

    http://barefoot.pixu.com/

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36