Results 1 to 6 of 6

Horse Trough Falls

This is a discussion on Horse Trough Falls within the Show your photo (Color) - Landscape & Nature (flowers, mountains, storms etc.) forums, part of the Photography & Fine art photography category; I feel like I'm in an Australian rainforest! This could so easily have been taken here. Very nice exposures and ...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Mad Aussie's Avatar
    Mad Aussie is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, Qld, Australia
    Posts
    14,098
    My Photos
    Please ask before editing my photos

    Default

    I feel like I'm in an Australian rainforest! This could so easily have been taken here. Very nice exposures and clarity in both.

  2. #2
    Lizardqing's Avatar
    Lizardqing is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Roaming Around The Smoky Mountains
    Posts
    492
    My Photos
    Please ask before editing my photos
    Critiques
    Critique my photos anywhere in the forum

    Default

    Thanks everyone!

    Funny how a bunch of dead stuff can give it life!
    I'm here to learn so comments, critiques and complaints are always welcome!
    Southern Scenic Photography
    Facebook Photography Page
    500px Page
    _____________________
    Chris

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36