I find this beautiful mike. Lovely comp and subtle colours.
If this were mine I think I'd try to milk just a bit more detail from the darker blues - i believe that would make this sing even louder.
This is a discussion on Thunderhead within the Show your photo (Color) - Landscape & Nature (flowers, mountains, storms etc.) forums, part of the Photography & Fine art photography category; I find this beautiful mike. Lovely comp and subtle colours. If this were mine I think I'd try to milk ...
I find this beautiful mike. Lovely comp and subtle colours.
If this were mine I think I'd try to milk just a bit more detail from the darker blues - i believe that would make this sing even louder.
- Please connect with me further
Photo tours of Montreal - Private photography courses
- Join the new Photography.ca Facebook page
- Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markokulik
- Follow me on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/111159185852360398018/posts
- Check out the photography podcast
"You have to milk the cow quite a lot, and get plenty of milk to get a little cheese." Henri Cartier-Bresson from The Decisive Moment.
Bookmarks