This is a discussion on Bubbles within the Show your photo (Color) - Landscape & Nature (flowers, mountains, storms etc.) forums, part of the Photography & Fine art photography category; ...
I quite like this. well seen. Since u are okay w/critique i have a suggestion.
To my eye a 2 inch crop off that right side makes the image stronger and even more visually interesting.
Hope that may help!
- Please connect with me further
Photo tours of Montreal - Private photography courses
- Join the new Photography.ca Facebook page
- Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markokulik
- Follow me on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/111159185852360398018/posts
- Check out the photography podcast
- I try to post in many threads each day; PM me if I've missed yours and you want me to take a look.
Oooh, this is very, very cool... I don't know how you took it but I really like it. Nicely done!
I agree with the others. this is a nifty shot. I like the negative space in the first one.
I also find this very cool. I like both versions.
Very well done, and really like that second crop.
If you see something beautiful, "Shoot it with a Canon"
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there!
Well done, I like the crop version better
when the last tree has died the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught, only then the human race will realized that money can't be eaten.
Ok ... a Mad Aussie Coolness Trophy for this one!