This is a discussion on Drama in the sky within the Show your photo (Color) - Landscape & Nature (flowers, mountains, storms etc.) forums, part of the Photography & Fine art photography category; ...
Fabulous! Just simply fabulous.
~~ Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder ~~
Wow - that is some sky. I love the rays coming through the clouds.
Very nice. Just cant get enough of shots like this!
Beautiful balance in this one. Love the light, but also the little slice of land with the tree line below. Perfectly composed, and now needs to be framed and hung.
If you see something beautiful, "Shoot it with a Canon"
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there!
very dramatic image! I dig it!
- Please connect with me further
Photo tours of Montreal - Private photography courses
- Join the new Photography.ca Facebook page
- Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markokulik
- Follow me on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/111159185852360398018/posts
- Check out the photography podcast
- I try to post in many threads each day; PM me if I've missed yours and you want me to take a look.
I came here to post and see Marko's opinion reflect what I came to say, a very dramatic picture.
“I take photographs with love, so I try to make them art objects. But I make them for myself first and foremost - that is important.” Jacques-Henri Lartigue
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke"Vive L'Acadie, Liberté, égalité, fraternité, ou la mort!"