This is a discussion on Feather at the beach within the Show your photo (Color) - Landscape & Nature (flowers, mountains, storms etc.) forums, part of the Photography & Fine art photography category; Went for a hike at the beach this weekend and noticed this little feather blowing in the weeds....
Nice comp and depth of field jason
- Please connect with me further
Photo tours of Montreal - Private photography courses
- Join the new Photography.ca Facebook page
- Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markokulik
- Follow me on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/111159185852360398018/posts
- Check out the photography podcast
"You have to milk the cow quite a lot, and get plenty of milk to get a little cheese." Henri Cartier-Bresson from The Decisive Moment.
It looks so warm. No wonder the widdle birdies don't get cold
Nice macro shot and nice colours.