This is a discussion on Feather at the beach within the Show your photo (Color) - Landscape & Nature (flowers, mountains, storms etc.) forums, part of the Photography & Fine art photography category; Went for a hike at the beach this weekend and noticed this little feather blowing in the weeds....
Nice comp and depth of field jason
- Please connect with me further
Photo tours of Montreal - Private photography courses
- Join the new Photography.ca Facebook page
- Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markokulik
- Follow me on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/111159185852360398018/posts
- Check out the photography podcast
"You have to milk the cow quite a lot, and get plenty of milk to get a little cheese." Henri Cartier-Bresson from The Decisive Moment.
It looks so warm. No wonder the widdle birdies don't get cold
“If you are out there shooting, things will happen for you. If you’re not out there, you’ll only hear about it.” – Jay Maisel
Feel free to edit my shots ONLY for use on this forum and critique my shots in ANY discussion area.
Flickr | PicasaWeb | Blog | Google+
Nice macro shot and nice colours.