Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Mars-like Surface

This is a discussion on Mars-like Surface within the Show your photo (Color) - Landscape & Nature (flowers, mountains, storms etc.) forums, part of the Photography & Fine art photography category; Originally Posted by Gem Ah, well I tried. Your 2nd shot is too good for the 1st shot to compete ...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Mad Aussie's Avatar
    Mad Aussie is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, Qld, Australia
    Posts
    14,098
    My Photos
    Please ask before editing my photos

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gem View Post
    Ah, well I tried.
    Your 2nd shot is too good for the 1st shot to compete with I'm afraid

  2. #2
    tomorrowstreasures is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Midwest - USA
    Posts
    1,940
    My Photos
    Please ask before editing my photos

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Aussie View Post
    Your 2nd shot is too good for the 1st shot to compete with I'm afraid
    i agree.

  3. #3
    Gem
    Gem is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    839
    My Photos
    Please do NOT edit my photos

    Default

    Thanks I feel like I've been taking craptastic pictures lately, so the comments are very much appreciated.

  4. #4
    tomorrowstreasures is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Midwest - USA
    Posts
    1,940
    My Photos
    Please ask before editing my photos

    Default

    shoot - just saw that you had it in show and not critique. sorry, Gem.

  5. #5
    Gem
    Gem is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    839
    My Photos
    Please do NOT edit my photos

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomorrowstreasures View Post
    shoot - just saw that you had it in show and not critique. sorry, Gem.
    No worries. Potatoes, potahtoes

  6. #6
    Mad Aussie's Avatar
    Mad Aussie is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, Qld, Australia
    Posts
    14,098
    My Photos
    Please ask before editing my photos

    Default

    We weren't critiquing in here anyhow ... just saying we liked the 2nd shot.

    If we were critiquing we would have gotten up on our high horses and boldly told how would have done this or we wouldn't have done that
    And instead of politely insisting the 2nd shot was better I'd said the first one was crap!

  7. #7
    Gem
    Gem is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    839
    My Photos
    Please do NOT edit my photos

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Aussie View Post
    And instead of politely insisting the 2nd shot was better I'd said the first one was crap!
    So that's what you really think, is it?

    ()

  8. #8
    tomorrowstreasures is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Midwest - USA
    Posts
    1,940
    My Photos
    Please ask before editing my photos

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gem View Post
    No worries. Potatoes, potahtoes

  9. #9
    jlabel is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Brazil - Sao Paulo
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Very nice texture, I wonder how would it look in color?

  10. #10
    kat
    kat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    4,329
    My Photos
    Please ask before editing my photos
    Critiques
    Only critique photos posted in the critique forum

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jlabel View Post
    Very nice texture, I wonder how would it look in color?
    Wondering the same. And with everyone..2nd one is the one!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36