these are stunning! I love the light and the moody quality to them.![]()
This is a discussion on Hotsprings Road within the Show your photo (Color) - Landscape & Nature (flowers, mountains, storms etc.) forums, part of the Photography & Fine art photography category; these are stunning! I love the light and the moody quality to them....
these are stunning! I love the light and the moody quality to them.![]()
Feel free to make comments on any of my shots
my blog: http://bambesblog.blogspot.com/
My flickr photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bambe1964/
A painter takes their vision and makes it a reality. A photographer takes reality and makes it their vision.
I'm chiming in with agreement. Great set. I love the way the snow clings to the trees. Here in Nova Scotia it often rains after it snows or it's a mixture so we don't always get that look.
Thankyou soooo much everyone. I love nasty weather it makes for very cool photography Rain snow and fog bring them on; especially with a little sun pocking through. Gale
This is an awesome set and I'm loving the tones - I'm glad #4 is nominated, saves me the work!![]()
- Please connect with me further
Photo tours of Montreal - Private photography courses
- Join the new Photography.ca Facebook page
- Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markokulik
- Follow me on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/111159185852360398018/posts
- Check out the photography podcast
"You have to milk the cow quite a lot, and get plenty of milk to get a little cheese." Henri Cartier-Bresson from The Decisive Moment.
Bookmarks