Results 1 to 10 of 11

Matt & Greg have a road trip

This is a discussion on Matt & Greg have a road trip within the Show your photo (Color) - Landscape & Nature (flowers, mountains, storms etc.) forums, part of the Photography & Fine art photography category; Here's a shot from down by the river: I tried a panorama from up top but the wind was so ...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #4
    Greg_Nuspel's Avatar
    Greg_Nuspel is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    1,947
    My Photos
    Please ask before editing my photos

    Default

    Here's a shot from down by the river:


    I tried a panorama from up top but the wind was so strong my tripod was vibrating. Here is what I got
    Attached Images Attached Images  

    --Greg Nuspel

    I've been sucked into the void of video!!!!!!!

    Flickr

    Vimeo

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36