a good looking set. Not sure how many (if any) we get in the northeast and it was nice to see them here.
This is a discussion on Tiny Beauties within the Animals (mammals, birds, insects etc.) forums, part of the Show your photo (Color) - Landscape & Nature (flowers, mountains, storms etc.) category; a good looking set. Not sure how many (if any) we get in the northeast and it was nice to ...
a good looking set. Not sure how many (if any) we get in the northeast and it was nice to see them here.
Another great set HBG. Love the detail.
Feel free to make comments on any of my shots.
You certainly have a great ability to capture those wonderful looking birds. The colour and detail is awesome.
Another wonderful set of beautiful birds!
Very nice!
Thanks to all for the very kind words everyone.
Thanks so much for the undeserved compliments. It is a personal challenge to get close enough to shoot these tiny and elusive creatures, just to get the right shot. (after every post I look back at them and criticize every shot), but I am glad you like the results Iggy.
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there!
very nice set
" A good photograph is one that communicates a fact, touches the heart and leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. " Irving Penn
" There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs." - Ansel Adams
I too am hyper-critical about my own work so I know exactly what you are referring to; there's always some detail or two or 3 that makes me wince even though many people don't notice.
But back to you now: ) - This is a well done set, really digging the sharpness and clarity overall.
Shot 4 for me though - all the way!
- Please connect with me further
Photo tours of Montreal - Private photography courses
- Join the new Photography.ca Facebook page
- Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markokulik
- Follow me on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/111159185852360398018/posts
- Check out the photography podcast
"You have to milk the cow quite a lot, and get plenty of milk to get a little cheese." Henri Cartier-Bresson from The Decisive Moment.
Thanks a lot Ed and Marko. Yes, that Red-headed has been my nemesis for a long while.
I see you definitely know what I mean Marko. I think we all do this to some extent. But then again, if we didn't, we might as well give up, because we would be perfect, and there would be nothing left to strive for would there?
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there!
Bookmarks