Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree15Likes
  • 5 Post By Matt K.
  • 4 Post By kennedyw
  • 1 Post By theantiquetiger
  • 2 Post By Lucky-Luc
  • 1 Post By mbrager
  • 1 Post By tcbourque
  • 1 Post By JAS_Photo

January 2015 - photography assignment - Small

This is a discussion on January 2015 - photography assignment - Small within the Photo assignments forums, part of the Photography & Fine art photography category; Thinking along the same lines as Marko. I have been in Macro mode all this week! I used my old ...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #4
    kennedyw is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    21
    My Photos
    Please do NOT edit my photos
    Critiques
    Critique my photos anywhere in the forum

    Default Frozen Bubble

    Thinking along the same lines as Marko. I have been in Macro mode all this week! I used my old Tamron Macro lens attached to my new Fuji body with a lens adapter for this shot. I stuck a cross-screen filter on the lens as well, partially to see what would come out, but mostly to protect the lens. Then I spent an hour outside blowing bubbles through a straw and kneeling in the snow, luckily don't think anyone saw me...

    Name:  PC_Kennedy707-.jpg
Views: 900
Size:  195.2 KB
    Last edited by kennedyw; 01-10-2015 at 06:30 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36